dana-hat : the unit vector

Monday, May 23, 2005

today i learned...

Today I learned that:
1) America's going down the pooper and not even the Evangelicals are doing enough to save it.
b) You won't know if your loved ones aren't in heaven (aka :are in hell) because that would be a cause of suffering and there is no suffering in heaven.
and
iii) Non-Christians can be good people, but if you watch them close enough, they're going to slip up somewhere. Maybe their big mistake is that they have a beer in the evening with their wife. This means that they need Jesus right now because they obviously can't cope with life and are using alcohol as a substitute Jesus.

Oh, and about Morocco: I'm really looking forward to living in a country where wearing the same clothes for a couple of days in a row is socially acceptable. Really looking forward to that.

As an aside: how many days can you wear the same pair of pants (jean-type) I totally say three to four, but my mom's trying to tell me two. and that's bullshit. I can see if four is excessive, but three is totally acceptable. There are some exceptions if it's really hot or rainy/salty but as a general rule, how many days can you wear the same pair of pants?

5 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't necessarily wear the same pair multiple days in a row... like I'll switch off two different pairs every other day. But I'm not gonna lie... each pair gets worn 4+ days barring some of your aforementioned conditions. Ain't nothin wrong with it, so long as they don't smell, as far as I'm concerned. :)

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger dana said…

    YESSSSSSSSSSS! (i win!)

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know if imprinters or the like ever blog here but if they do they might be interested in online clipart.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know if embroiderers or the like ever blog here but if they do they might be interested in microsoft clipart gallery.

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw some wicked tribal work at http://www.vectorart.info

     

Post a Comment

<< Home