dana-hat : the unit vector

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

eight days

When it rains, I don’t mind being lonely, I cry right along with the sky
When it rains, I don’t pretend to be happy, I don’t even have to try
When it rains, Some people get down, They’re sporting a frown, so I fit right in
Yeah, the sun may brighten your day but if I had my way, I’d take the rain
~
Eli Young Band

I spent the afternoon in Springfield. Everything I said about my patience, I take back when it comes to driving. Well, maybe the trip out was just practice because the way back was better. I bought a lot of clothes. Or I spent a lot of money on clothes. But I figure that it's been a couple of years since I've really bought new clothes. I mean, I'm at college, so I gather new tshirts, but it's not the same as buying new clothes. Really I need shoes as well though. I gave up after I finally found some shirts that I was pleased with. Four bottoms (and a pj pants) and three tops. And from Barnes & Noble, an history of Europe and Anna Karenina for the flight also, I want to know more about Europe and I've wanted to read Anna Karenina since last summer or so. All the good students of Russian do it. Even though I never was one of those, I feel like I should.

Morocco's still there, I think. *checks the internet* yeah. Morocco's still there.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shopping is always good, and fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home