dana-hat : the unit vector

Friday, May 20, 2005

running running and running running...

Three miles, BABAY! well, if you want to be technical about what i actually ran... no. i don't want to be. Three miles! (and my ass is feeling it.)

Morocco: I'm compiling a list of things I know I need to take. I'm planning on laying it all out tonight to see what will fit where and if i need to buy a bag. And trying to find a cell phone that I can use in Morocco. And money. I need to figure this money thing out. I'm so bad with money. And not procrastinating.

If they don't eat cheese in Morocco, I might die. I suppose that's all.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay 3 miles! i biked on my new bike for about an hour and a half today. new bike = new to me. it's actually old. but it fits me. yay!

    and i know i'm posting this a day late but whatev. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home