dana-hat : the unit vector

Thursday, May 19, 2005

six days.

So, officially under a week to go. I've started this nasty habit of going to bed at about eleven pm and getting up early in the morning. like nine or so and it kinda sucks. I don't have anything to do here except unpack and run. And I haven't been running recently. Nor have I been unpacking. Maybe because unpacking leads to packing again and I really don't want to do that. I'm procrastinating again.

Mainly, I suck. For a plethora of reasons. Most of them being "man, i suck" We'll see what tomorrow holds.

I want to completely skip the weekend. because weekends suck more than me. no. That's not possible. Weekends make me suck more. Yeah. I really don't want to hang out with my parents.

I watched Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events a few days ago. I wasn't really impressed. Actually, it kinda sucked. Maybe I'll watch it again tomorrow and see if I still agree.

I'm sick of Morocco. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home