dana-hat : the unit vector

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

one week

and when she's pressed she will undress and then she's boxing clever.

what exactly does "boxing clever" mean? WTF, mate?

Yes, I have seven days until I leave and they're having problems with my deposit. WTF, mate? I'm frustrated with Montana State University. I suppose I'll call them tomorrow. I'm so super-frustrated.

I've lost all my patience. I can barely sit through a television show. I can barely finish a page of a book. I'm proud of myself because I emptied three boxes. But they were small and I didn't go running today. And I thought I was going to die after dinner. Seriously. Thought. I'd. Die.

I need a credit card. How the hell do you go about getting one when you actually want it? I mean, all semester, all over campus "Fill out an application for a credit card!" and I'm like "Back off, bitch."

Morocco is still there. I assume. I'm going anyway, even if it's not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home