dana-hat : the unit vector

Sunday, May 29, 2005

tours

Yesterday was an orientation day, we had one on rules for AUI and Ifrane and Morocco. general Do's and Don't's ya know. important but tedius stuff. Then the second was about Health and Safety. Yay for bidet? yeah... or something.

But we also had a tour of campus and Ifrane. I don't think I would trust myself to get the the marshe by myself, but it was good to walk around the town -- kinda. it would have been much better if I had had more appropriate shoes. and maybe a pocket for money. and pocket money. But campus is beautiful. I'll prove it with pictures sometime. and Ifrane is quaint.

and now it's time for a "forest walk"

2 Comments:

  • At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is "Ifrane"? And is bidet what I think it is? Having to do with the bathroom...?

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AUI, the university I am at is in Ifrane. or right next to it. and yeah. a bidet is what you think it is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home