dana-hat : the unit vector

Saturday, June 25, 2005

this week i have:

0) Called my parents for the first time since i was out of the country. It was good. I was really homesick all week. It was bad. But I think I'm getting better.
1) Went to Fez and ate at McDonald's again. We wanted Pizza Hut, but alas, there seems to be none in Fez.
2) Took my midterm, which was really bad. I hope it wasn't as bad as I think it might have been though.
3) Had to say goodbye to my best friend up here. She was here for just four weeks.
4) Began meeting some of the people here for the second four weeks.
5) Celebrated Laundry Day. I miss my US version of Laundry Day.
6) Called my sister. It was good to talk to her, even though I got cut off.
7) Went to Azrou again.

So it was a mundane week, with lots of stress & sadness. This is a nice weekend to just chill out and catch up on some sleep. And I think it's time to do that again.

out. ~dana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home