dana-hat : the unit vector

Thursday, June 09, 2005

VOCAB MEMORIZATION!!1!

So, all of my friends are sick, but I generally feel fine. I have some stomach problems, but not like throwing up or diarrhea or anything... So I'm pretty lucky, I think. (knock on wood) I have a lot of vocab to learn for tomorrow. silly stuff. big, small, how are you? good, hellow. ect. good words to know, but frustrating because ... well, they're just difficult to learn, ya know?

We're going out to the desert this weekend. Last weekend we went to Volubilus which was really hot. And I took a picture of a stone penis. It was hott. or something.

I personally prefer Ain Saiss to Sidi Ali. But that's my personal preference. The fruit here still fucking rocks. Although I'm getting sick of chicken. I could go for a good cheeseburger. More for the cheese than the burger though. Serious cheese withdrawl.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home