dana-hat : the unit vector

Monday, June 06, 2005

slightly frustrated.

mmm. fez medina: 350,000 people croweded into a 14x14 Km walled in area with 14 gates. It was absolutely amazing. even if we had too many people in our group. I don't understand some of the people here. I don't understand complaining. not right now. we're in FUCKING MOROCCO. why the hell are you complaining? maybe it's because i've been wanting to come here for over a year. maybe it's because i've wanted to learn arabic for four or so. but this is the most amazing place. sure, it's hot. sure, there were too many people on the trips for them to be completely wonderful, but we're in Morocco. Get over it.

Volubilus: absolutely amazing again. got a sight sunburn. don't really give a damn. I have now a picture of a penis carved into a rock from like the first century AD. morocco rawks.

talked to Jason all the way from Volubilus to Meknes about food we missed. Apparently I miss cheese. But today, today I ate cheese. and it was good.

another positive: I got my first quiz back from Friday. I kicked some Arabic Alphabet Ass. Some AAA, if you will. 96.5 % Arabic is looking up. espeically from Russian.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    rock on with the AAA, roommate! i'm glad you got to have some cheese. and complaining people are lame. don't pay attention to them.

    i had a good day at work today. yay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home