dana-hat : the unit vector

Monday, November 07, 2005

direction

Maybe the title of this blog isn't the most accurate. I'm feeling much more like a scalar, rather than a unit vector. I don't have any direction. I wrote my resume today. But I don't really know what I'm doing.

I'm supposed to graduate in say, six months or so. But I don't know what I'm going to do after that. Which really wouldn't bother me, except society says that I should.

I got a call today, from the registrar's office that sent me into a fit of tears. "Hello, this is the registrar's office. According to the 2003 catalogue, you cannot graduate with both a BS and a BA. Please come to the Registrar's Office to Choose which degree you want so we can process your degree audit." Oh. Holy. Crap. I know it's possible to get a BA in Mathematics, but I don't want a BA in math. I did those science classes, I want that reflected in my degree title. So after consulting the correct catalogue, I know the Registrar is incorrect, they probably think I've applied for both a BA and a BS in Mathematics, which is not the case. However, it's frustrating to think that they've been processing these degree audits all semester and they haven't double checked that I'm NOT applying for two degrees with the same major. (curse words were laid down earlier this evening)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home