dana-hat : the unit vector

Thursday, March 30, 2006

everybody has their off days...

So today in my religion in america class we were talking about holiness traditions at the turn of the century. He said something that I, having grown up in a holiness church, did not fully agree with so I spoke up and he asked what denomination I came from. Nazarene, Weslean. After class we were talking for a minute and he asked if I attened the Nazarene church here...

Not a big deal, you might say? Well, no, except that I've been going to the Episcopal Church. The same church he goes to. He has seen me there. His wife is going through ordination. She took me and my friend out to dinner. He commented on that to me. Last class period, he mentioned "maybe i should have worn what I wore to church last Sunday" to me. (he was the acolyte.)

So yeah.... I don't go to the Nazarene Church up here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home