dana-hat : the unit vector

Friday, March 24, 2006

internal dialogue

irrational(I): Wake up! Wake up!
rational(R): Why?
I: It's 8 am! Wake up!
R: I know it's 8 am, my alarm is set to go off in 50 min. Why should I get up now?
I: Wake up! He may have emailed you.
R: No, no he didn't. any anyway, even if he had, it could wait until 8:50.
I: NOOOOOOOOO!! No, it totally can't wait. He may have emailed you! He may even be there RIGHT NOW!
R: He's at work, working! Let me go the fuck back to sleep.
I: Hahaha. You said "fuck." wake up damn it!.
R: If I do this, will you leave me alone?
I: YES! Yes, I promise. I will totally leave you alone and let you go back to sleep. It'll only take half a minute i swear.
R: *rolls over, turns on computer, waits.... checks email* see, nothing. leave me alone
I: (five minutes later) : Wake up!
R: You Promised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home