dana-hat : the unit vector

Monday, June 26, 2006

{headache}

so, i'm working part-time for this company that's trying to be the best company, like, ever or something. but i keep wondering how they are going to do this when they keep their employees at part time, where they have to work a second job to support themselves. how is this part of a philosophy that claims to value your employee & customer?

and, my glasses broke.

and, i'm broke.

and, i want a permanant job.

and a fucking response email, bastard. because i deserve it. asshole.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Bible Belt Muslimah said…

    Unfortunately, it seems that you're finding out the difference between appearing to value employees and customers and actually valuing them. Companies can suck that way.

    Sorry about your glasses, but if misery loves company, then love me, 'cause I'm broke too.

    I haven't been around much lately, so I never congratulated you on graduating...congratulations! I know it sucks right now when you have to do something completely unrelated to your degrees in order to make ends meet, but you'll be in Yemen before you know it, speaking Arabic out the wazoo (which, I hear, is juxtaposed to the yin-yang). Hang tight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home