dana-hat : the unit vector

Monday, January 23, 2006

i may be falling apart.

It started yesterday. In the morning.

... Well, it may have started before then. It's the second week of class and I'm stressed out beyond all reasoning. I can't concentrate on school. I have a huge project that I'm working on all semester. I just can't get started on it. I can't get into it. Every time I begin to read for it, I freeze up. Of course, I blame it on other people distracting me. But honestly, I wouldn't be able to read if i were alone.

It's the second week of school, and I want to skip class.

I'd say I had an anxiety attack yesterday, but I still have this thing where I just don't think I have it that bad. I know I don't. My life is fairly easy. I may be depressed. But this is just unreal.

I must just be fine.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    roommate. i wish i could help.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Bible Belt Muslimah said…

    Don't assume you're fine just because you can't accept the reasonable possibility of the opposite. School is stressful (like I have to tell you that), and if you think you had an anxiety attack, maybe you did. As far as not having it that bad, that's just plain bullhonkey. Just because you've got a roof over your head and marginally edible food within walking distance doesn't mean you've got it easy. Is there any chance you could take this Saturday or Sunday to purposefully neglect your responsibilities? Screw the project for the day, get together with your cooking friend and make a cheese, mushroom and corn pizza :) And blog about it! By all means, do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home