dana-hat : the unit vector

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Grades!

So, the semester was kinda bad, but it didn't ruin my gpa.

Method & Theory in Religious Studies: A. This was by far my most favorite class this semster. It challenged me in how i look at religion and how it works and what it's good for and how it does harm as well. I loved this class and it could have gone either way, the final was eh, and i worked hard on the paper, but i knew there was a chance my paper might not have gone over well because his wife is an ex-mormon, it was about the mormon mission and most of the research was based on a personal interview with a mormon friend.

Hinduism: B. this class was the bane of my existence this semester. It was a night class, from 7-1o every wedenesday night with an arogant professor. I'm glad it's over and i'm glad i didn't get a C. I didn't try very hard on anything except the final paper. and i don't know how to work hard on a paper, so I might not have, even on that. I also would like to see this one. Just to see if he had any comments.

logic: A. this was a 100 level class and was really super easy. and boring. and i could have gotten 20/45 on the final exam and still gotten an A. It was rediculus for a senior math major and i slept through it. But I guess I learned a little bit. so that's cool. Plus, no paper. Yay

Military Science 100: A Dude. I enjoyed this class. I signed up with a friend, it was a complete elective, didn't fullfil any requirment and i'm taking the second semester in the spring because i want to. it was really easy and i kinda like PT

History of Math I: B. Silly class. Any time you're leaving a 400 level math class and the professor says "at least you learned how to do algebra in base 60" that's a BAD sign. Generally worthless and i didn't try very hard in this one either. usually started the homework on wedesday night after Hinduism. Just a note: it's not good to do math after, say, 8 or 9 pm.

College Geometry: A. Silly class, skipped way more than i should have. bombed the final, but got A's on the other two tests. the professor was boring but incredibly nice.

So this was my best gpa semester here ever. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home